Commands

</font><p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="CG Omega">I frequently
use Exhibit (Exhibit A) references and parentheses () throughout my work
dictation.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>I have accomplished this
through changing the vocabulary editor to make it more efficient.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">
</span>In VoiceComputer setup there is a command check off under the enable–disable
commands that refers to "Exhibit A and Paren (d) cmds". I have not
been able to find anything that describes the operation of this command set. It
also does not matter whether this command is checked or not.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>I must be doing something wrong, so any
assistance would be appreciated to have these commands work through VoiceComputer..<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">

</font>

Try Show Punctuation Commands.

Try Exhibit Alpha-Zulu instead of Exhibit A-Z.

I was just working on this for the last release and wasn’t able to finish. I used to know a trick to make Exhibit A-Z, Paren A-Z… commands but my trick no longer works with Dragon 15 (and 14?).

Let me know if Exhibit Alpha-Zulu commands work and I’ll try to figure out how to get A-Z commands to be reliably recognized.

</font><p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="CG Omega">Thanks
Ron, I currently use the custom words in the vocabulary editor where spoken
word has been changed courtesy of advice given by Rüdger Wilke some years ago.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;">  </span>For example () is dictated by saying empty
parentheses; (1) is dictated by saying item one; (2) is dictated by saying item
two; (i) is dictated by saying item roman numeral one; (a) is dictated by
saying item a. <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>On exhibits, which I use
mostly numeric identification, no short form has been found that is any quicker
or more reliable than dictating "cap exhibit numeral ten" Exhibit 10.
I briefly tried the Alpha-Zulu instead of the alphbetical reference with
exhibit and found that approach was more reliable and fewer mistakes.<o:p></o:p></font></span></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">

</font>