Chrome extension

Is this the latest extension that would allow me to have Select-and-Say in Google Chrome?

Thanks so much,

Jim

uploads/33/Screenshot_-_3_23_2015__1_38_37_PM.jpg

My extension has the same version number Jim.

Viv

Jim,

That’s the puppy!!!Wink

Thanks so much, Viv,

I just cannot get full Select-and-Say in chrome.

Frustrating.

Much appreciated,

Jim

Chuck,

Is that an Americanism? Do you mean that there is a more up to date version, and if so then how do we obtain it please?

Viv

Viv,

I am confused as well.

Should something be checked under the extension?

Jim

Viv,

Possibly. I’ve always used that to mean “that’s correct” or “that’s the right one”.

Regardless, the version of the Web Extension that you have is the most current for Dragon 13.

Full Text Control (Select-and-Say) in Google Chrome works just fine for me on three of my four of my systems. The fourth uses DMPE 2.2 which doesn’t support Full Text Control (Select-and-Say) in Google Chrome because Google disabled it for security reasons. However, the other three are using Windows 8.164 bit, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and Windows 10 technical preview, all with DNS 13 and Full Text Control (Select-and-Say) is supported on Google Chrome in all three of these.

Unfortunately, I haven’t got a clue as to why Jim is having a problem.

Addendum: Jim, I don’t have any of those options underneath that Web Extension selected, so I doubt that these have any effect one way or the other.

Chucker2015-03-23 14:55:50