Checking and Unchecking Legacy check box in Word

I have a form - just a basic Word 2010 document - that I have “ActiveX Control” Check Boxes that I need to check or uncheck as needed.

If you go to the Developer Tab, Legacy Forms, ActiveX Controls, then the first Check Box on the left side - Check Box (ActiveX Control) is what they used. (I guess I could change the style of checkbox if I absolutely had to but at present, this is what I’m working with.)

I can simply double click on the desired checkbox and a dialog box appears. I can then say “Checked” or “Not Checked”, which will check or uncheck the box, then say “OK” and move on to the next one. That works but I was wondering if there is an easier way to do that with VoiceComputer?

Best,
Alan

Alan,

What version of VoiceComputer are you currently using?

Can you post a screen capture or, if not, can you send me a screen capture to chuck@voiceteach.com?

I couldn’t create something in Microsoft Word 2010, but it might not duplicate your situation. I need to see what you’re doing before I can give you a methodology using VoiceComputer.

Alan,

Got your emails. Just wanted to make sure that we were on the same page. I’ve looked at your document and I think I have a solution for you, but I’ll have to experiment with it a little bit.