Can't find intro video

I’m running 12.75.0. The other versions used to have a little introduction video. I remember it was green. I have looked in the folder and can’t find it. I played it every time I open VoiceComputer to get my head into the game.

Any idea what happened to it? Or where I can find it?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

I also have 12.75 and there is a file called ‘Demo - The Voice Computer is.exe’ in the installation folder, which I think is the one which you want. There is also ‘Getting_Started.chm’, ‘Voice_Computer.chm’, 6 pdf files, one rtf file and the setup executable file, making a total of 11 files. If you do not have the same then there may be something wrong with the zip file which you downloaded, although that seems unlikely, or perhaps it did not unpack correctly.

Viv

Viv,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. As you might expect or see from my various posts, I am somewhat OCD about VoiceComputer.I’m attaching my demo file. I did not see the demo I am looking for. I’m also attaching another folder to see if it has the folder you are referring to.

For whatever reason, I cannot attach these two files.

I am getting professional help; however, my doctor is not too voice recognition savvy. He keeps wanting me to go into some behavior modification regarding VoiceComputer.I then tell him he needs professional help. The sessions turn into a staring match.

Much appreciated,

Jim

PS: I also think that if Ron and Chucker took the time to develop this demonstration video, I should review it every day.

Viv,

I found the video in the VoiceComputer guide. I wonder why it didn’t show up in the file you led me to?

Now I have to figure out how to get a shortcut to it on my desktop. Any ideas?

Thanks so much,

Jim

Jim,

The “Demo - The Voice Computer is.exe” is located where ever you extracted the installation files.

All of the Demos are located in the following location assuming that you install VoiceComputer on your C drive:

C:Program Files (x86)VoiceTeachVoiceComputerdemos

you can look at any one of the demos that you can also get from the “Show VoiceComputer demos” or “Show demonstrations” by double-clicking on any of the demo executables in the above location.

Use the “show my computer” command and simply drill down unto you locate it, then tag it using the “bookmark and save” so that it shows up in “show my favorites” or you can use the tag command to access it directly.Chucker2014-02-19 11:52:28

Hello, Chucker:

Thank you for getting back to me. Is the name of the demo “Demo - The Voice Computer is.exe”? If so, I don’t have it in the list with my several demos. It looks like I have every other one of them.

Much appreciated,

Jim

thanks to all,

I found it in be demonstrations folder. decided to click on one I didn’t recognize!

Much appreciated.

Jim