If I have VC/Dragon 15 Pro running, and I try to enter data into a cell, VC recognizes the intag number first. I tried rebooting and no help. I tried changing modes and then I can’t enter any data. I have the VC lite. Do I need the full version? Is there any training specific to Excel that I don’t have to watch YouTube on?
Yes, since the Intags are commands, they can interfere with entering data.
But, there are several ways to dictate numbers:
- First, note that you can dictate any number higher than the highest Intag number being displayed.
- Turn off the Intags if you’re dictating a lot of numbers.
- Turn on Dragon’s Dictation mode. ‘Switch to Dictation mode’. And, when finished, ‘Switch to Normal mode’
- Use the ‘numeral’ prefix with the numbers you wish to enter, e.g. ‘numeral 5’, ‘numeral forty-five’.
- Enter the numbers as individual digits: ‘Four’, ‘Five’ or ‘one’, ‘three’, ‘two’.