Cannot display help

If I say ‘show VoiceComputer help’, ‘display VoiceComputer help’, or just ‘VoiceComputer help’ nothing happens. Am I using the correct command?

<div><br></div><div>I wanted to find out how to delete items which I have tagged to access from MyFavorites, but cannot see how to do it, unless I edit the 'Favorites.xml' file directly.</div><div><br></div><div>The 'VoiceComputer's Help and Training' box is ticked in Configure VoiceComputer.</div><div><br></div><div>Viv</div>

You're not using the correct commands. Try Show Main Menu or even search VoiceComputer.

<p ="msonormal"="" style="margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:10.1pt"><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;"> </span></p>

<p ="msonormal"="" style="margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:10.1pt"><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;">Were
going to have another release in a couple of hours but in the next release I will add 'Show VoiceComputer Help'. I will
configure it so that it opens the main menu. This is a perfectly logical
command. Recently I've been reducing the number of commands in order that
VoiceComputer will work with BestMatch V but this is certainly an exception.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

<p ="msonormal"="" style="margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:10.1pt"><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;"> </span></p>

<p ="msonormal"="" style="margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:10.1pt"><span style="font-size: 7.5pt; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;">To delete
a favorite, say show my favorites and then say delete tag five, where five is
the favorite that you wish to delete.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

<edited><editID>RonK</editID><editDate>2013-11-16 10:51:17</editDate></edited>

Thanks Ron,

<div><br></div><div>For some reason I felt sure that I was saying the correct command, but obviously my memory is playing tricks with me.</div><div><br></div><div>I did not think to add the word 'tag' in my command, so no wonder it did not work.</div><div><br></div><div>Is the new release 12.66, or is that an old one, and what changes have been made?</div><div><br></div><div>Viv</div>
<edited><editID>k0065126</editID><editDate>2013-11-16 11:50:14</editDate></edited>