Cannot activate VC

I have just built a Windows 8.1 64 bit computer and installed VC but when I get to the screen where I activate VC and enter the activation code starting ‘07…’, sent to me on 15/07/13 I get the following message :-Voice Computer failed to startProvider load failurewith an OK button to click.This happens with versions 12-80_2, 12-81 and 12-83.
What is going wrong please?
Viv
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“22”>

Sorry, I have no idea how the code below my name got there, and it appears to be in this post as well.
Viv
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“22”>

Viv,

The formatting code that shows up underneath your name usually occurs because you are copying and pasting from an application that has formatting embedded in the document such as Microsoft Word.

If you’re still having a problem with VoiceComputer not activating or launching, send a description of the problem to info@voicecomputer.com. You may need a new activation code, but you should also send him a copy of your VoiceComputer log files.

Thanks Chucker,

I believe that I was typing into the message box on this forum, not copying from another application.

I have been in contact with Ron about the activation problems, but I will copy the VC log file to him as the new activation code he sent me does not solve the problem.

Viv

It seems that it was Windows causing the problem. After I had done a repair on Windows I was able to activate VoiceComputer.