Canceling numbers

I suspect there is an easy answer, but I have not found it. Sometimes I will say “Display Numbers” and then, for whatever reason, need to cancel the numbers…how do you do that?

You need to say one of the following commands :-

close show numbers

close display numberss

close numbers display

hide show numbers
hide display numberss

hide numbers display

closedisplayed numbers

Viv

Viv,

Thank you for answering this question. It means you're learning and getting used to VoiceComputer.

The only thing that I would add to this is a tip that I've shared many times over the years. Very often programs like VoiceComputer will provide you with several alternatives or recognized different command sequences for the same command. When learning any application like Dragon or VoiceComputer that uses multiple voice commands for the same feature, it's always a good idea to pick the one that is easiest to remember and that you will use every single time and use only that one. Otherwise, you can get confused trying to remember what all the possibilities are. The bottom line is always pick one command and go with it from that point forward. You will remember it more readily and you will not get confused by a multitude of possibilities.

My rule of thumb is "Use one, and done".

Chucker2013-02-12 07:39:58