Back to mouse clicking?

I just installed Dragon professional version 12. When I double-click VoiceComputer 12, it asked me to locate NatSpeak. I decided to shut everything down and restart the computer. That apparently married Dragon and VoiceComputer.

My problem is this: with Dragon version 11 I didn’t have to say “click okay” after spelling the word in the spelling menu. I could just say “okay.” It looks to me as if I will have to add the “click.”

Did I do something wrong or is this normal?

Also, is there some way to shut off the dictation box when dictating into programs on Google Chrome? Didn’t have to do that before.
As always, much appreciated,

Jim</span><span id="nuan_ria_plugin" style="display: block; "><br></span><span id="nuan_ria_plugin" style="display: block; ">PS: when my dictation was transferred from the dictation box I lost my paragraphs. I had to manually go in and recreate them on this message.<br>< id="plugin0" ="application/x-dgnria" width="0" height="0" style=": ; : 1000">< name="tabId" value="24"></span>

Have a look at Tools, Options, Commands to see the option to say, or not say, ‘Click’.

Tools, Optons, Miscellaneous will allow you to turn off that dictation box, (look near bottom of the form).
Viv

Thanks,
jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“12”>

Jim,

Viv is right on the money. You should open the Dragon Options dialog and look at all the new changes. If you need help with them, just click on the help button in that dialog. It will explain everything. There are a number of new features (options) that you need to become familiar with because he changes the rules of the game with regard to Dragon 12