auto run with win 10

Unable to get your app to run on windows 10 startup.<p =“Msonormal”><o:p></o:p>

<p ="Msonormal"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">I looked in the common startup folder by using run command
shell:common startup and did not see anything of yours.  I placed a
shortcut to vp.exe but that doesn’t seem to work.</span></p><p ="Msonormal"><span style="line-height: 1.4;"><br></span></p><p ="Msonormal"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Len Raphael</span></p><p ="Msonormal"><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Oakland CA</span></p><p ="Msonormal"><o:p></o:p></p>

> I placed a shortcut to vp.exe but that doesn’t seem to work.

Delete this. It won’t work. (This is the executable but Dragon needs to be loaded first.)

The easiest way to do this is to put a shortcut to the VoiceComputer.exe (C:Program Files (x86)VoiceTeachVoiceComputerscripts) in startup. VoiceComputer.exe is the startup/shutdown utility for VoiceComputer/Dragon.

The best way to open Dragon / VoiceComputer is to put the VC Microphone into startup (By using the ‘Configure VoiceComputer’ command and following the prompts to put the Microphone into startup).
This lets you control open/close Dragon/ VoiceComputer and your computer hands-free, by voice.
But, there is a learning curve to using the VC Microphone mainly because our documentation needs to be improved. We’re working on this.

RonK2016-09-01 13:53:55