Announcing VoiceComputer 12

VoiceTeach LLC is pleased to announce the all new VoiceComputerâ„¢ 12

VoiceComputer™ (formerly VoicePower®) comes in 32-bit and 64-bit versions for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.

VoiceComputer fully supports all versions of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 and is fully backward compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11-11.5 and 10-10.1, as well as full support for BestMatch III, BestMatch IV, and the new BestMatch V (DNS 12).

VoiceComputer’s patented technology improves almost every aspect of speech computing with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, from its ease-of-use and speed of learning, to the easiest and fastest file management desktop control on the market.

VoiceTeach LLCs return-to-work, rehabilitation and professional clients need more than Dragon NaturallySpeaking provides. They need speech recognition that lives up to its promise: Speech recognition that's hands-free, easy-to-use, fast to learn, very productive on the job and a pleasure to use. In an email to explain why she’s upgrading to VoiceComputer 12 but not to DNS 12, one of our users stated: “VoiceComputer is more essential.”

New Features

Improved Performance: More reliable and faster recognition and execution of commands than ever before, even in Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 BestMatch V.

Voice Windows: Improved desktop control. Now you can switch to, position and close open applications on up to 3 monitors with a single speech command. List is refreshed as programs are opened and closed. This may be the easiest and fastest desktop control ever!

Voice Directories: Improved ‘Show My Documents’, ‘Show My Favorites” and other file management commands. Easily search files, folders and drives by voice dictating by word, phrase, or spelling without having to change Dragon dictation modes. Now it’s easy to make favorite files and folders – and instantly access them! Can even Open From and Save To your favorite folders as you work in Microsoft Word and other programs. – The fastest, easiest voice way to access to your files and folders.

Voice Mouse: Improved set of mouse commands. Now you can drag and/or position the mouse on up to 3 monitors with a single speech command. VoiceComputer’s drag mouse commands make it easier to work and edit objects in programs like AutoCAD®, SnagIt®, Adobe® Photoshop®, etc. Voice Mouse commands execute instantly. No jerky mouse movements or waiting for the mouse pointer to reposition itself.

New and Improved Features:

• Hide VoiceComputer’s Main Menu on program startup
• Configure size of VoiceComputer’s text from small to very large
• Disable / enable VoiceComputer command sets
• New command configures Dragon for you
• New commands let you position the help screens so they’re out of the way.
• New ‘Maximize’ command lets you re-maximize/restore windows that have been repositioned
• New Windows Key shortcuts command
• Dozens of improvements to commands and documentation
• New commands for Gmail not provided even in DNS 12
• Create, and modify VoiceShortcuts in 20 seconds or less
• Powerful select, copy, and paste text from virtually any application or webpage to any other application, including PDF files and the Dragon Dictation box entirely by voice in two steps using a single command. Completely hands-free.
• Thousands of built-in specialized commands for major applications, as well as for navigating the Windows and the Windows Desktop
• Powerful and easy to configure Move to, Send to, and Change to email folders in Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes. Even Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 and 12 don’t allow you to change to any Outlook or Lotus Notes email folder to check your results.
• Numerous bug fixes.

This is a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased VoicePower® Ultimate within the last year. To download the newest release, just follow the most recent link that you were sent, even if it's several months old.
And, if you haven’t upgraded in a while, it's a $69. upgrade. By upgrading now, you'll be able to freely download all of updates (probably two years worth of free upgrades) to VoicePower 12. Upgrade now and experience the ease-of-use and accessibility made possible through our reorganization and simplification of the VoiceComputer menus.

Fine Print:

Nuance’s EULA agreement for DNS 12 states:
4. (c) “Licensee may not modify, make additions to or otherwise adapt the Software Package, or use the Software in conjunction with other software or data packages, for the purpose of enabling or adding features or functionality from another version or edition of the Software or development tool associated with the Software.”

And further states that:
“If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not install or use the Software and must promptly return the Software and all accompanying materials to the entity from which you obtained this Software Package.”

VoiceTeach LLC is a leader in speech technology not a follower

No feature or functionality of VoiceComputer (previously VoicePower, VoiceTeach) was added in order to enable or add additional features to any edition of Dragon NaturallySpeaking. As a point of fact, every features or functionality that NaturallySpeaking shares with VoiceComputer was first developed by and introduced by VoiceComputer and its antecedents VoicePower, VoiceTeach.

Hi Ron, where can I grab the 64-bit version?

Chris

Chris,

Not sure that you ever got the new 64 bit version of VoiceComputer. I just sent you an email with the link.

Let me know if you got it okay.

Yes, I got it. Thanks.

Chucker:

I assume Ron is pretty busy. I requested both the 64-bit and 32-bit as I have the former on my desktop and the latter on my laptop. Any chance you could shoot those out to me?

Much appreciated,

Jim

Jim,

I have the link for VoiceComputer 12 64-bit, but my link for the 32-bit version needs to be updated by Ron. I will try to get that link from Ron today and send it to you along with the 64-bit version link.

I wouldn't worry about it for the time being because we're still working on editing some of the help text and demos. Therefore, there will be another release coming shortly. Were also changing the activation because we've divested ourselves of StarForce. The new activation will be smoother and less problematic, as well is the fact that we will have complete control over it.

Much appreciated, Chucker.

Jim

Has the revised release of VoiceCompter 12 been released and I missed it. I may be in a different universe (aren’t there 11?) as I just heard the Bengals won.
Thanks,
Jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“12”>

Not quite. Do you want to beta test tomorrow?

> as I just heard the Bengals won.
Not good news. I grew up in DC.

I would love to, Ron,
The last time I had a beta version of anything is when I got married!
The Bengals got lucky. RG III is simply amazing. If he stays healthy he will crush the league. I think he is better than Cam Newton because Cam Newton is more impressed with Cam Newton been being a team player. Andrew Luck is a sensational prototypical NFL quarterback. However, he is not as hard to defense is RG III.
Much appreciated,
Jim< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">I would love to run a beta version. The last time I did that was when I got married.< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">The Bengals got lucky. RGIII is amazing.< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">Much appreciated,< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“16”>

Good morning, Ron,
I forgot to advise you that I am using 64 bit on my desktop. Hopefully, you can get me the beta version today. I’m very anxious to get into it. Of course, I recognize that you are probably busier than a one armed paper hanger. I couldn’t think of anything better.
As always, thanks,
Jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“28”>

I have been checking the forum daily to see when the latest edition of VC will be available but have not noticed any announcement. On the off-chance I clicked the download link on my e-mail and was surprised to see that I could download VC64 12-20, which I have done.

I wonder if there are any more people who are patiently waiting, not knowing that 12-20 is available.
Viv

I have uninstalled the previous version of VC and installed version 12-20. When I started it I was asked to enter my licence no, which I interpreted as being the serial number I received when I purchased VoicePower a few months ago. It does not matter if I click the Activate button, or the Register and Activate button as each time I get a message to say :-

Could not activate VoiceComputer
Reason: (no reason given).
Am I trying to run the beta version?
Viv

Viv,

One of the reasons we haven’t announced the upgraded version of VoiceComputer 12 is because we changed the activation schema. Where no longer using StarForce because we chose to create our own rather than pay StarForce. This is why you see the activation screen to which you are referring.

I’ve asked Ron for a new set of serial numbers for this version. Therefore, send me an email and I’ll see to it that you get one. For you and other users who are still using VoicePower, please be patient and wait until we finish making certain modifications to VoiceComputer 12. Also, everyone should keep in mind that the upgrade to this new version is free for those who have purchased VoicePower within the last year. If your purchase of VoicePower is over a year old, you need to contact us.

Chuck@VoiceTeach.com

I just updated to DNS 12 and Office 10. I have Windows 7 64 bit. How do I upgrade to the new VoicePower?< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“24”>

Follow the last link that you were sent. It will lead to the newest release. If it doesn’t, you’ll have to email me.

You’ll also have to email me for a new serial number.

Ron,

I am downloading the 64 bit from the email you sent September 27. How will I know it is the latest version?
Thanks,
Jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“22”>

Jim,

Say “show VoiceComputer version” and let me know what version number shows up. I'll tell you which version you have.

Can you email me the 32bit for my laptop?
I tried to install it from home and it said the earlier email with it was no longer available.
Thanks,
Jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“16”>

Chucker:
The version number is 12.2.3.
Also, when I installed this version the registration menu came up. It did require a product ID. I use the one given to me on September 27, 2012.if I have to uninstall and reinstall this program for some reason, will I need to use that same ID?
Thanks so much,
Jim
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">Chucker:< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">The version number is 12.12.3.< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">In addition, when the registration menu came up, it did require product key. I use the product key given to me in September. Will I have to continue to use that key if I ever have to reinstall it on this computer?< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">Thanks so much,< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">
< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< id=“plugin0” =“application/x-dgnria” width=“0” height=“0” style=": ; : 1000">< name=“tabId” value=“16”>