Andrea WNC 1500 headset

I want to recommend this headset to everyone. Its accuracy is phenomenal. I had a pairing issue and the support I got from the company was superlative. You can’t go wrong with this headset.

Happy Easter,

Jim

Jim,

I support your recommendation wholeheartedly. For the money and the performance/accuracy that you can achieve with the Andréa WNC 1500 as a wireless microphone, you can’t beat it for price and performance. The only exception is the top tier standard for wireless microphones being the Samson Airline 77 Wireless Microphone, but the Samson Airline 77 Wireless Microphone is not only expensive, it’s not as transportable. However, it is the best noise canceling (noise suppression/noise filtering) wireless microphone on the market. So those who are looking for an inexpensive, highly portable, and good performing wireless microphone, then I would recommend the Andréa WNC 1500 over all other wireless microphones except the Samson Airline 77 Wireless Microphone.Chucker2013-03-28 13:44:35

Jim,

Thanks for the tip. I was thinking of getting a new microphone. I sthe accuracy what a wired microphone is? I have a 6 year old Andrea ME3 that may be getting too old. Wireless appeals to me.

You can’t go wrong with the WNC 1500.

Jim,</p><p>I received and started using my new microphone Andrea W NC 1500 last week. You are totally correct, it is awesome. I can't believe the accuracy increase I have gotten from my wired Andrea microphone. In addition, being wireless it is much more practical and it folds really well. Thank you for that suggestion.</p>

My pleasure. And Andrea is a great company if you ever need support.

That’s great,I agree with your thought.All things are difficult before they are easy.

In order to save power, the WNC-1500 automatically powers down after 5 minutes of non-use which, depending on your dictation style, may help or hinder.

wow gold|Cheap Wow Gold

hardis2014-01-15 19:31:22

I am still finding that it is an excellent device. But, I want to warn you that the case it comes with is very small. The device has to be put in there exactly or, the earbuds could rip and the pivots that enable the earbuds to turn can easily break. I know because both of those things happened to me. Andrea is an excellent company and they replaced my device twice. That is the hallmark of excellent customer service.