Activation keys

I’m currently playing musical chairs with computers and wondering about activation keys. Am I correct in remembering that the voice computer can be installed on up to three machines?

Right now I have it on three, but two are temporary and when I’m done using them I will want to install voice computer on two new computers that I will be using more permanently. Do I need to deactivate or uninstall the program before trying to install on the new computers?

Many thanks for the help!

Just email me about this and I’ll send you a second serial number.

Okay, thank you!

Ron

I recently had a catastrophic computer crash requiring installation of a new hard drive and installing all of my programs from scratch including Win 7 operating system. fortunately I had my software downloads and programs backup on another drive.
I tried today to install my VoiceComputer version 12 program from scratch using the original downloaded program. when I entered my activation key however, it was not accepted and the installation failed.
I did eventually manage to install the program by copying the licence file from my backed up documents into the new file in my documents on my new C drive.
My question is why couldn’t I install by just inserting my licence key in the first instance?
I have a number of program updates. do I need to uninstall the current version and just install the latest update or must I go through each update progressively?
finally, how does version 12 work with DPI 14?
Jomark
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

> My question is why couldn't I install by just inserting my licence key in the first instance?

Because of updates to our activation server, it's possible that it no longer supports version 12.

>do I need to uninstall the current version and just install the latest update or must I go through each update progressively?

Just install the latest update.

Version 12 will work with DPI 14 but you'll probably have to first open Dragon and then VoiceComputer because the VoiceComputer control center won't recognize DPI 14.

VoiceComputer 14 has Intags, a new easy way of controlling your computer by following numbers.