3 copies12-70-3 64 bit

I am downloading 32 bit and noticed that there were 3 copies of 64 bit available. Am I in my own dimension again?

<div><br></div><div>Happy New Year to all.</div><div><br></div><div>Jim</div>

Jim,

As far as I am aware, there is no current 32-bit version available. Only the 64-bit version (12.71.0) is current.

I’ll let Ron comment.

The latest version seems to be 12-70-2 (64 bit), from three different sites. As the version I am running is 12-70-3 this seems a little odd. Perhaps 12-71-0 has not been released yet.

<div><br></div><div>Viv</div>

You must be on our beta testing list. I don’t think others can see all these files.

<div><br></div><div>There were a couple of small issues with 12.70.3 so I deleted it.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>It may take us all day, but 12.71 will be available late tomorrow.</div><div><br></div>

Ron,

<div><br></div><div>I am not on your beta testing list, as far as I know.  I am just using the link which was sent to me on 18/09/13.  When I downloaded 12.70.3 there were two links for the 64 bit version which both seemed to point to files of the same size.</div><div><br></div><div>I am going to wait until 12.71 is available before downloading another version.</div><div><br></div><div>Viv</div>
<edited><editID>k0065126</editID><editDate>2014-01-03 02:35:59</editDate></edited>

There now appear to be four options for downloading 12.72.1. Why cannot we go back to having only one?

<div><br></div><div>Viv</div>

I saw multiple links as well. I simply clicked on the first one and that is what I’m using. It installed very easily.