11.67?

I just got my company to by VoicePower for me. I have been waiting to start using it because I understand that a major upgrade will happen any day. I currently have version 11.67 installed, downloaded on January 3. Should I go forward, or should I keep waiting?

Give us a couple more days. Monday, at latest…

A new feature didn’t work with DNS 10 so it needed modification.

The new release, 11.69, is on the site, ready to be downloaded. Your original link will download the new file.

More later. Please let us know if you have any questions.

How do we upgrade from a previous version?

after downloading the latest version, first uninstall the current version on your computer using Windows programs and features and then install the latest version.

I thought there was a reduced price for upgrades.

[QUOTE] I thought there was a reduced price for upgrades. [/QUOTE]

<p dir="LTR">Every purchaser of VoicePower is entitled to free upgrades for one year from the date of their original purchase of VoicePower<font face="Arial">.</font></p><font face="Arial">

</font><p dir="LTR">If the date of the current release of VoicePower exceeds your one year anniversary date of your original purchase, you are entitled to purchase an upgrade at the cost of $69<font face="Arial">.</font></p><font face="Arial">

</font><p dir="LTR">If you believe that you are entitled to the $69 upgrade<font face="Arial">, simply send us an e-mail at info@voiceteach.com, or directly to me at Chuck@VoiceTeach.com, and we will assist you.</font></p><font face="Arial">

</font><p dir="LTR">Everyone should have received an e-mail, or should be receiving such shortly<font face="Arial">, which contains the following:</font></p><font face="Arial">

</font><font color="#1f497d" face="Times New Roman"><font color="#1f497d" face="Times New Roman"><p dir="LTR"><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#000000">If you didn’t purchase VoicePower or a VoicePower upgrade in the last year, you can buy the latest version for $69. by going to</font>:</font></p><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font></font></font><u><font color="#0000ff"><font color="#0000ff"><font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><p>http://voiceteach.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/voicepower-upgrade</p></font></font></font></u><font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman"><font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman"><font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Times New Roman"></font></font></font>

Hello, Chucker:

It is been some time since I checked in this forum. Probably everyone is happy about that. In any event, I see that there is now an upgrade. Unfortunately, my people did not save my invoice with my original purchase.

Is there any way from your rent you can determine whether I am entitled to a free upgrade? If not, of course, I will spend the money. I truly love the program.

I assume that if I end up purchasing the upgrade, I am entitled to free upgrades for one year from that date?

Thanks so much,

Jim

Jim,

I'll double check but it seems that it's been well over a year since your last purchase so you'll need to buy the upgrade for $69.
But, wait a week. We'll be releasing a new major version!
>I assume that if I end up purchasing the upgrade, I am entitled to free upgrades
>for one year from that date?
Yes!

Thank you, Ron:

Please let me know. I don’t mind spending the money for such a quality product. And I will wait one week.

Thanks,

Jim
Ron/ Chuck
What is the latest position?
jomark2012-04-02 11:58:44

Hi,

Our newest version is now available, 11.71.1. You can download it by just clicking on the last link that you were sent. (The links are always tied to the most recent version.)

In the next few days we hope to announce the new release and list all the new / improved features (and resend everyone their links to the download).