The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuestions about Intags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 1:49pm
Speech1965, thanks for posting the video it was a big help… I guess I missed the end of your sentence in the instructions where you said AFTER the 1st <command> line and I just put it right below <menu name="ShNumAct" type="vplist">.

I found one problem though, if there is already a highlighted line item selected no matter what number you tell it to delete, it will always delete the selected line. See attached video, you may have to turn up the sound as I'm a quadriplegic and have a quiet gravelly voice:

Edited by dbassman - 03 Dec 2019 at 1:51pm
~ I'd Rather Be Fishing! ~
Speech1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speech1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 2:25pm
I'm not sure what causes this behavior but I have a feeling that it is worth a try to first set your Windows Explorer Windows to "List view" instead of "Details view" I found that Intags work more reliably this way. 

I also see that you set the Intag size relatively high compared to the Explorer font size. Was this done for visibility reasons? If not, you may want to size down Intags a little.

Another possible reason is the Windows Explorer Ribbon (explorerframe.dll) causing deviations. I permanently disable it with the program Ribbon Disabler to disable the ribbon in Explorer (as you can see in my videos). Disabling it will have no effect on the menu ribbons of MS Office, Paint or WordPad.

Not only will this speed up Explorer performance but there's a chance that Intags will be less confused on your system. If you like the tool then make sure to run it again after every major Windows 10 upgrade. And if you don't like to result you can always restore the ribbon again :-). You need to log out or reboot for the new settings to take effect.

Download link is a little bit hard to find sometimes:

http://www.speechproductivity.eu
The Fastest and Safest Dictation Boxes for Dragon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic