The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThoughts on overlays

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earthvoice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thoughts on overlays
    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 7:21am
I like the overlay system, and I had a suggestion for possibly improving it. I was thinking it would be nice if overlays darkened the screen only when creating them. After an overlay is created, there are numbers on the screen so it's obvious the overlay is active. So it seems like there's no reason to keep the screen dark or gray. I really like voicecomputer, so thanks for everything.
Speech1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speech1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 5:59pm
Personally I think the overlay concept is the best invention since sliced bread 😂. Nothing beats VoiceComputer!

The overlay background btw can be completely transparent if you set "Transparency of Overlay Background" to 100 in the "Configure Intags font size and colors" menu (say "Configure VoiceComputer" to get to these options). I know, I requested this feature 😁. The bluish tint gave me a headache and it wasn't needed while creating the intags either.

In addition I like to set the "Font color for my Intags" to Black and "Background color for My Intags" to White and "Transparency of My Intags Background" to 20. This gives a really natural look (in Thunderbird for instance). 

Edited by Speech1965 - 25 Oct 2019 at 6:06pm
http://www.speechproductivity.eu
The Fastest and Safest Dictation Boxes for Dragon
Earthvoice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earthvoice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 11:56am
Thanks for the tips.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic