The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

open folder commands have left the building

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trionalaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: open folder commands have left the building
    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 3:39pm
these are the 2 commands I'm using: "open from my Triona template folder"and "open from Triona template folder." When I deploy them from word they open the word template menu.

Occasionally, one or the other will work from the desktop.if I give one and it is recognized but does not deploy I try the other one. The recognition window will either say "please say again (or whatever that is)" or not recognize the command. Occasionally, from the desktop one or the other will actually deploy it to the correct folder.

I went back and made sure that on the configure voice computer menu I had checked the appropriate commands in the 1 folder.

Any ideas?

As always, thanks so much.

Jim
Trionalaw

i7-8550U@1.8GHz
16GB
Windows 10 Home 64bit
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 4:44pm
Did you lose these commands when you updated to VC 2020?
Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Trionalaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trionalaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 12:14pm
I am extremely embarrassed that I have not updated to 2020. I would assume I would purchase lite version update?

I still think it is my college girlfriend who let slip she was a member of a coven.

Much appreciated,

Jim
Trionalaw

i7-8550U@1.8GHz
16GB
Windows 10 Home 64bit
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic