The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VoiceComputer keeps on redrawing intags

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetrad9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VoiceComputer keeps on redrawing intags
    Posted: 10 May 2019 at 7:02am
Hello Ron, 
VC keeps on constantly redrawing/refreshing the Intags and I mean every couple of mins or so & it's driving me mad.  I've tried looking at the VC logs and have used msconfig to remove any none required startup programs from boot up but this behaviour continues.  

Also, every time this happens, the 'focus' and intags constantly Bounce from one window to another ?

At the same time, there's always a VC window that either pops up in the taskbar for 2secs then dissapears, or a minimised VC window pops up on the desktop, again it hangs around for 2 secs then dissapears again.  

As you can imagine, both distracting and annoying.  don't know what to try next.  Have included a screen shot of weird VC window in taskbar but can't get one of the desktop as it's gone before I can hit the prtscrn button.  

Anyone else having this issue ?
Thanks
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 1:23pm
What windows are open on the desktop when you see this behavior?

To avoid this until we can figure out what's going on say, "Close Intags"

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
thetrad9 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetrad9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 53 minutes ago at 3:50am
Hi Ron,
as far as I can tell this happens when intags are numbering the taskbar.  Have turned Intags off on the taskbar and this problem has greatly reduced although it still happens occasionally.
Best
Speech1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speech1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 35 minutes ago at 2:08pm
This may be a bit of a long shot but is there any kind of widget active? Some antivirus and cleaning programs have them. 
If you are using a Windows zoom setting (125%/150%) they may drop out of view and you may not be aware of them but the Intags might respond (when reverting back to desktop for instance).

Also in taskbar settings make sure that the "Always show all icons in the notification area" slider is turned on. There's a good chance that some temporarily tray icon is causing the problem.

Edited by Speech1965 - 8 hours 34 minutes ago at 2:09pm
http://www.speechproductivity.eu
The Fastest Dictation Boxes for Dragon and more
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic