The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

chrome menu intags incomplete

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doicet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chrome menu intags incomplete
    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:59am
VoiceComputer's Chrome menu intagging has changed. 

It now only intags the close browser tab points ("x"). I can no longer select browser tabs only close them.

Did I miss an update?

FYI ignore my signature that says I am running VC 2018. I use VC 2019 1.1.4. 

Edited by doicet - 19 Mar 2019 at 2:05am
Daniel
VoiceComputer 2019 v. 1.3.1
Win 10 64-bit (i7) 3.50 GHz
RAM 16GB
audio-technica PRO8HE
Tom68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 6:08am
I am new to the VoiceComputer forum--this is my very first post! I have been checking in every day to see the new posts and noticed Doicet's this morning. I have noticed the very same thing with Chrome. I use quite a few different browsers, for many different purposes, but Chrome is my default browser. InTagging works great with WaterFox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and others. But with Chrome, it is just as Doicet stated. I am not sure how to check for the VoiceComputer version number.  To Ron and all, thank you!
Tom 68 (Jeter 2)
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:52am
I haven't seen this but I have seen that our Chrome Intags no longer work correctly on 4K monitors (3840 x 2160). With 4K monitors, the Intags number both the website and the top level menu. That sounds great, but the problem is that this slows down how fast the Intags refresh.
We'll be working on this problem in the next week or two.

But, I need to figure out what's going on with our Chrome extension on your computers so we can fix the problem.

What version of Chrome are you using? The most recent is
Version 73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Chrome Menu > Help)
And what's your Zoom setting in Chrome?

The current version of the Intag extension (Chrome menu > More Tools > Extension) is 6.27. I'm sure that you have this because we haven't updated it in a year.

What's your screen resolution?

To see what version of VoiceComputer that you have, open the VC Control Center by saying, Open VoiceComputer. The current version is 1.31. - We'll be releasing a 1.35 Patch in a few days that'll make it easy for VC2019 users to update to the newest version.

And, finally, VoiceComputer has alternative commands for the top level menu. 
To view them say, Show Chrome commands and then page to the list of VoiceComputer commands for Chrome.

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Tom68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 7:27pm
1.2.5 is the version of VoiceComputer I have right now. Chrome is acting fairly erratically… It took multiple efforts to find this info: Version 73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) .  Zoom is 200%. 1920 x 1080 on 2 similar monitors. One is an HP and the other one is an Asus.  Sorry I did not get back to you before now… Thank you for your kindness and help!
Tom
doicet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doicet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 2:43am

What version of Chrome are you using? The most recent is
Version 73.0.3683.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

>>I just updated to this version.

The current version of the Intag extension (Chrome menu > More Tools > Extension) is 6.27.

>> This is the version I have.

What's your screen resolution?

>>1920 x 1080

To see what version of VoiceComputer that you have, open the VC Control Center by saying, Open VoiceComputer. The current version is 1.31.

>>I just upgraded to this version.

... ... ...

All of these updates produced one small change.

Dictating "Intag menu" will now display to intags on the first browser tab. All of the other tabs have intags only on the close buttons.

Does this help?
Daniel
VoiceComputer 2019 v. 1.3.1
Win 10 64-bit (i7) 3.50 GHz
RAM 16GB
audio-technica PRO8HE
Tom68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:25am
Good morning! Ron, I believe that I need the intag Chrome extension and perhaps the latest and greatest VoiceComputer as 1.2.5 is what I am running right now.
Tom 
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 6:49am
All of the other tabs have intags only on the close buttons.

Yes, I've seen that in the last week. Sometimes it does this and other times it numbers everything.

I hope to have a fix in the next few weeks.

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 6:54am

Here's a link to our Chrome extension:  Intag Chrome      

No need to update to the 1.3.1 release. It requires that you uninstall and reinstall.

Wait for my next release. It'll just be a quick, easy-to-install patch for VC 2019 users.
Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Tom68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:00pm
Howdy and thank you very much! It appears to be more stable and some of the functionality is better.
TY to Ron and all!
Tom 68 (Jeter 2)
Tom68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 7:57am
I usually have several instances of Chrome open. Yesterday the clickable links in Chrome were working properly. That is true today as well. I was and am very happy about that. But now the tabs are no longer "in tagged." Ideas?
Thank ya'll for all you do!
In honor of the new baseball season,
Jeter2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic