The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing VoiceComputer 2019, version 1.25

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Reid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:13am
I have found the repeatable pattern to the mouse issue in this thread.

1. I intag a window (then it doesn't matter if I move off that window or stay on it, while that window is intagged)
2. I then issue the "mouse #" command
3.  The mouse grid closes after a second or 2

When I un-intag the window, then the mouse command works fine.
Alternatively, if I wait about 4 or 5 minutes with the cursor off that window, the window seems to be losing its intag focus, then the mouse command works fine.

If I close the window that has been intagged, the problem persists. I must still "hide intags" prior to requesting the mouse #command.

Edited by Thomas Reid - 08 Feb 2019 at 12:27pm
Tom
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 12:44pm
Thanks! 
Will try to duplicate this.
Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Thomas Reid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Reid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 7:39am
I am also not seeing the documented response to "configure microphone"

1. This release makes it easy to configure the VC Microphone. “Configure VoiceComputer” > Training/Configuration for the VC Microphone.
I'm not seeing this menu option at all, I only see the old menu responses. Of course, this suggests that something did not get uninstalled when I uninstalled the old version.   Should I have deleted a folder in addition to uninstalling the 2018 version of the program?

When I issue the "configure microphone" command, I get the dialogue to set how many hours/minutes that I want to reset the microphone to start back up.

When I "open voicecomputer" I definitely get the voicecomputer lite 1.2.5 splash screen.

Edited by Thomas Reid - 10 Feb 2019 at 8:07am
Tom
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 9:46am
You're right.

The Lite version is missing these options. 

Will fix it, add some more options and release a new version within a week.

Thanks!
Ron

VoiceComputer Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Reid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 11:31am
Having another issue, that's driving me crazy.  I don't know if it's a Dragon problem, or not.

When I am scrolling down a window, I say , "page down", if I say it within the 3 second apart protocol (that is, those 2 words together, repeated), then it turns my microphone off. Absolutely consistently.  In fact, as I was typing this post, if I said "page down", those 2 words, too closely together, then it would not dictate anything into this post.  I had to say "page" wait a couple seconds, then say, "down" in order for it to dictate here. When I look at the dictation recognition history in Dragon, I see  <???>.

Does this ring any bells for you?

Thanks

Edited by Thomas Reid - 10 Feb 2019 at 11:33am
Tom
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 4:57pm
Take a look at how you've configured Dragon Microphone's hotkeys.
DragonBar>Tools>Options>Hot keys.

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Reid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:28am
Interesting, the microphone off hotkey was set as the default {numkey+}, I deleted that, leaving the field blank. Now it is working just fine.

Can't explain it, but thank you for pointing me to that option.
Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic