The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing SP Professional

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speech1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Announcing SP Professional
    Posted: 10 Jan 2019 at 7:02pm

I have just released SP 5 Professional Edition (the previous SP 5.0 version is now the Standard version).

SP 5 Pro gives you more functionality with the enhanced Pro Dictation Boxes, extended Application Activation Commands and a Quick Store version that now works in all browsers and applications. But it also features a seriously improved version of Hotkeys for Dragon (which was released in early SP versions). You can store 72(!) Dragon voice commands as Hotkey. Of course Select-and-Say Chrome Search is also part of the package.

SP 5 Pro works great with VoiceComputer. VC does a great job in tagging the various buttons in the Pro Dictation Boxes and Hotkeys for Dragon edit fields Example 1  Example 2  Example 3

SP Pro costs $40 but current SP users can upgrade for $15

Rob.

Edited by Speech1965 - 11 Jan 2019 at 11:40am
http://www.speechproductivity.eu
Next-Generation Dictation Boxes and more
garysolo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garysolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2019 at 3:56pm
Wow! There are some really nice improvements in this version. I'm sure there are others like me that are constantly inputting into text boxes on the Internet. I do that often because I teach class at times and that requires a lot of reading and responding. This new version combined with voicecomputer intags is unbeatable. I am able to call up a new version of dictationbox, input text, and have it read back without me having to highlight and command. Most importantly, it allows me to pause in the middle of the read back so that I can make the corrections and then say "resume" and it continues exactly where it left off. On top of that, when I say transport, it transfers the text and pulls up a brand-new box. Often, I say, " hide" and the box gets out of the way until I issue a command, " activate" and it comes back. That is just one group of improvements. It's awesome and goes really well with VC intags.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic