The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing VoiceComputer 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 9:07am
A second later after saying "intag menu". Red intags replace the brown ones and reference numbers are different.

Edited by Nimbargent - 07 Dec 2018 at 9:10am
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 9:11am
This might just require a change to the 'Intag Menu' command. I'll work on this.

In the meanwhile, Restart Speech and see if that fixes the problem.
If not.
Reboot your computer.
Let us know!
Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Nimbargent View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 9:45am
It is identical after a reboot.
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 10:19am
I emailed you a file with a revised Intag Menu command.

Let us know if it works. If it does, I'll attach it to a post and revise the next release.
Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:20am
Your fix, unfortunately, does not work. However, note that after saying "intag menu", the focus is lost in the active Chrome window but can be recovered by saying "click" (then the brown intags re-populate). But as soon as a menu intag is called, the cursor moves to the number position and stays there, e.g. if 16 is go-back, the cursor moves to the go back key and remains there and does not return to the active window.

RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 4:20pm
Can't duplicate your problem but will keep trying. And, no other reports of this...

As you mentioned, you can use other commands for menu access. (We have a full set up commands for Chrome. To see the commands, say, "Show Chrome Lesson" and "Show Chrome Commands".

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
arkali View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arkali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 12:20am

Edited by arkali - 09 Dec 2018 at 4:59pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2018 at 3:10am
I can even get the red and brown intags appearing together using intag menu.

So intag menu is broken for me, but there is no real issue because I would use alternative commands.

Formula: brown intags number plus number of menu intags = red intag number 

Formula not totally consistent but would indicate 25 menu intags in  this instance.

Edited by Nimbargent - 09 Dec 2018 at 3:20am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic