The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Website lacking full intag support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earthvoice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Website lacking full intag support
    Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 7:44pm
I am trying to find a food tracking website that works with voice computer, but the few that have the features I need don't have full voice computer support

Are there any tips or workarounds that I can use to get it to work with a few links that lack support?

This is one website I would like to use if I could https://cronometer.com/#foods 
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 8:48am
You could try Firefox.

Intags tend to double number controls in Firefox because of the way Firefox is programmed. But, this extra numbering can be a good thing, because sometimes more controls are numbered.

Firefox and Dragon only work well together if you are using ESR versions. The ESR versions "Extended Service Release" are the only ones that support Dragon completely.

You can click on any link with our Voice Mouse feature. (Say, Show Voice Mouse). This takes a while to master but the mouse feature is very powerful and will give you complete hands-free control.

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Earthvoice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earthvoice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 8:04pm
I enabled the mouse grid feature and restarted voice computer and Dragon but the command that is supposed to bring up the grid doesn't work for me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earthvoice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 7:00am
nevermind, it suddenly started working
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 7:04am
Great! I was in the middle of writing a reply to help you troubleshoot...
Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2018 at 7:31am
Try out the "Press x at y" command. It clicks on your specified location and then reopens the screen grid, letting you drill down through any screen.

The screen grid can be configured for your monitor so that your commands are precise. 
("Show Voice Mouse", "Show Section Two", and then "Show Section Alpha")

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Earthvoice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 9:55am
Is there any way to make voicecomputer only click numbers when I say "click"?
Speech1965 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speech1965 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 12:41pm
Have you tried that website with Internet Explorer? VoiceComputer intags won't double there.
Appears to work fine on my computer.

By "only click numbers when I say click" you mean clicking the intags? If so, that can easily be done by editing the displaynumbers.xml in: 

C:\ProgramData\VoiceTeach\VoiceComputer\Commands\Custom

Before performing the following operations make a backup of displaynumbers.xml to a safe place!

Open displaynumbers.xml with Notepad.

Locate the:  <menu name="VoiceComputerShowNumbers" type="normal"> section of the XML page and then locate the following part of the script:

<command type="vp-script">
        <name>
          <![CDATA[<1to300cf>]]>
        </name>
        <actions>
  <overlaymouseaction action="click" numbers="_value1"/>
        </actions>
      </command>

Change it into this:

<command type="vp-script">
        <name>
          <![CDATA[click <1to300cf>]]>
        </name>
        <actions>
  <overlaymouseaction action="click" numbers="_value1"/>
        </actions>
      </command>

Close and save the file.

Restart VoiceComputer.

Now the numbers will only respond when preceded by "click".

Edited by Speech1965 - 31 Aug 2018 at 4:25pm
http://www.speechproductivity.eu
Next-Generation Dictation Boxes and more
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic