The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Change request for future release

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dbassman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Change request for future release
    Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 1:40pm
A change I would love to see in the next release of VoiceComputer is being able to say "1 5" for 15, and the same for 16-19. More times than not when I say 16 it thinks I said 60 or 50 instead of 15's you see where I'm going hereā€¦ It also constantly thinks I'm saying tab instead of 10, so if I could say "1 0" it would remedy these issues.
~ I'd Rather Be Fishing! ~
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 8:51am
There is no need to wait for a future release.

You can add your own spoken forms for any of our commands by editing our xml files. Specifically, you can edit the 1to300cf list in the displaynumbers.xml commands file located in the C:\ProgramData\VoiceTeach\VoiceComputer\Commands\Custom directory.

We can lead you through the process on this forum or we can send you a modified command file.

But, before you add commands, train the existing commands, using Dragon's 'Train Word' command. I'd suggest that you train '15' and '50', 'tab' and 'ten', etc.

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic