The Voice Computer Forum visit our website at www.voicecomputer.com

Forum Home Forum Home > Speech Recognition > VoiceComputer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

General Purpose Commands

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: General Purpose Commands
    Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 4:53am
The Voicecomputer documentation lists General Purpose Commands and indicates "partial list". Several of these commands are quite useful to me. Is there documentation showing the full list, please?
RonK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RonK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 9:35am
Good question. Probably should remove the 'partial list' comment.

We keep editing the general purpose command list to make it as complete as we can. But, there are probably some commands that we've left off.

Then, there's the question of the definition of general purpose commands. There are hundreds of what I would consider 'general purpose' commands spread through our documentation. (e.g., '7', 'right click 9', 'place window left', 'task 5 right', and even, mouse up 20, mouse down 34 percent (if you have the mouse commands enabled'))

Ron

VoiceComputer Developer
Nimbargent View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nimbargent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2018 at 1:39pm
Thank you, Ron. I will not look further then. Everything is working well for me. Even better with the Nuance Google application now uninstalled.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic